The Electroflight P1e is a carbon composite aircraft designed specifically to showcase the advantages of pure electric flight.
The unique design utilising contra-rotating propellers also delivers an element of redundancy and the torque, present on high-performance single propeller aircraft is equalised.
This new type of electric powered aircraft promises capabilities and manoeuvres hitherto not achievable by traditional single propeller piston or gas turbine driven aircraft.
- Simple to fly and operate
- Carbon Composites
- Hybrid - Electric Power
- All green
InternalSpace is key, and the P2 Xcursion was designed with people in mind. Therefore it has a large cockpit and cabin to provide ample opportunities for the occupants to bring what is needed to explore the places you want to go.
- Seats: 2
- MTOW: 750kg / 1,653lb
- Max Payload: 240kg / 529lb
Energy Source(s)Powerful Hybrid Electric Propulsion
- Battery Description: LiPo pack
- Battery Weight: 100kg / 220lb
- Battery Output Cruise: 18 kW
- Generator Manufacturer: Engiro
- Generator Name: G60
- Generator Weight: 45kg / 99lb
- Generator Output: 80hp / 60kW
- Motor Manufacturer: Engiro
- Motor Name: M97
- Motor Weight: 35kg / 77lb
- Motor Output: 130hp / 97kW
- Cruise Speed: 118kts / 136mph / 219kmh
- Max Speed: 130kts / 150mph / 241kmh
- Stall Speed With Flaps: 52kts / 60mph
- Stall Speed Without Flaps: 48kts / 55mph