AirQuadOne, the first “flying quad”, is a fully-electrical vehicle expected to weigh around 500 kg and carry payloads of up to 100kg. It is expected to be certified under Light Aircraft certification within the USA(FAA) and EU (EASA). Neva Aerospace.
Neva is now working with regulators and pilots to seek light aircraft certification within the USA(FAA) and EU (EASA) for the first users.
- Manufactured using recycled carbon
- No uncaged blades
- MTOW: 600kg / 1,323lb
- Max Payload: 100kg / 220lb
- Battery Weight: 100kg / 220lb
- Motors: Unlike a standard electric ducted fan (EDF), a Neva electric turbofan (ETF) has a specifically calculated shaped inner shroud.
- Motors Qty: 20
- Endurance without Reserve: 30mins
- Service Ceiling: 3,000ft / 914m
- Max Speed: 43kts / 50mph / 80kmh