Engineered for performance, the dr-7 is built like a formula one race car…...
Electric Ducted Fan Aircraft
Check out the Lilium Jet
AirQuadOne, the first “flying quad”, is a fully-electrical vehicle expected to weigh around 500 kg and carry payloads of up to 100kg.
Formula is neither a copter nor an airplane. It combines the best aspects from both of them. Company Hoversurf News Hoversurf reveals its plans to create a flying five-seater taxi Status Aims to be flying by mid...
Using three ducted fans, the TriFan 600 lifts off vertically and in seconds, the two wing fans rotate forward for a seamless transition to high-speed flight. XTI Company XTI Aircraft Company News XTI Trifan 600 Draws The Curious...
- Pipistrel aircraft win CAA stamp of approval, opening up UK market
- American startup HopFlyt developed an electric arched wing airtaxi
- Ivo Boscarol
- Terrafugia aims to launch flying car in 2019 following takeover by Geely
- Americans will create an air taxi-biplane with arched wings
- Volvo’s parent company just bought a ‘flying car’ startup
- Flying motorbike concept takes off in Hungary